First Impressions Count
How would you like your brand design? Cheap, fast and great maybe?
Those who have been in the industry for a few years will know that…
- If it’s fast and cheap it probably won’t look great, it’s more likely to look ugly and careless.
- If it’s cheap and great it probably won’t be fast, it might arrive just in time to be too late.
- If it’s fast and great it probably won’t be cheap or you’ll get exactly what you pay for.
- …need it done cheaply because you have already spent a fortune developing and manufacturing your product which is, to be a honest, a higher priority at the moment.
- …need it done fast as time is ticking and you need to get your product to market quickly before anyone else has a similar idea to yours and you need to start selling.
- ….need it done well because mistakes or inconsistencies will devalue your image and your product and you can’t afford for that to happen.
So, is it possible to achieve a combination of cheap, fast and great or are we talking unicorns here?
Is it possible to produce a consistent, well designed brand cheaply without it looking cheap? Is it possible to deliver a quality, bespoke brand quickly that doesn’t look rushed?
Let me introduce you to Genesis Brands, an innovative solution to this conundrum in the form of automated brand design.
Firstly, Genesis Brands provides a solution which removes certain time heavy factors from the process of branding. The Genesis Brands process takes ten minutes from start to finish!
Secondly, the end product is styled and designed beautifully according to the specific detail that you input into the system, resulting in a polished end product.
Thirdly, the process will cost a fraction of what you would normally expect to pay for a bespoke brand.
With Genesis Brands, a first impression is a lasting one.